Tuesday 25 March 2008

Update from the Chippy's Apprentice

From Dean

Day two in the Big Brother Orphanage ! Stuie is in the church room sulking because he has been made to Iron (yes that’s right IRON) on the trim to all the doors and drawers for the kitchens. Meanwhile in kitchen number one David (the demon Saw) Armour is making worktops defy physics and mould themselves to the wobbliest wall on the planet ( if we weren't making it a kitchen we could give the kids an indoor climbing wall ! ) Shane and I made feeble apprentices but we did our best!
The kids are fantastic, they all want to help, as soon as you put anything down, they pick it up and hold onto it for you until you need it again! I am in competition with Chris who is training them to chant for Yeovil town football club! Don't worry Chelle I have my own team of Chelsea supporters (well just the one actually) but I have him on tape distilling the virtues of the Blues!!! A few of the kids thought it might be nice if I could share my tattoos with them so attempted to peel them off! They are also fascinated by the hair on my arms and thought they might have a better use for it... like making a jumper, so have been trying to pull that off as well!!! I wanted to leave something of me behind, but I was thinking more of a photo maybe, not skin!!I also want to put out a small advert for a newly formed kitchen fitting company DSD (David Shane & Dean) KITCHENS of Empangeni, Richard’s Bay!No job too big, Any colour you like as long as its white!! £700 call out fee for a free quote (Its a long flight!!)Right I'm off to bed to put a lizard under Stu’s pillow... Oh yes I saw a monkey today, so I am happy now, See Local Wildlife.... tick

No comments: